Just found this out while playing around with the iOS 7 beta that just came out ! You don't need an Developer account to use ios 7 beta 1. You can easily bypass it. I got this trick by just playing with the beta 1. Do the steps bellow to bypass the activation screen. Easy 10 steps.
Here's how to very simply bypass the iOS 7 beta activation screen:
- Install iOS 7 beta and boot. You will be show the setup screens.
- Swipe to the right so as to show the language selection screen.
- Press the home button and select Emergency Call.
- Triple press the home button in order to activate VoiceOver.
- Tap on the call button. This will highlight the call button.
- Swipe to the left on any empty area of the screen. This will start highlighting hidden Phone app tabs !
- When Voicemail is highlighted, double tap in the highlight frame. This will start a call to your voicemail, which will fail.
- You can now disable VoiceOver by triple pressing the Home Button.
- Tap Cancel.
- Oh Yeah Done! the new iOS 7 home screen !
Ps. Note : I didn't get the iPhone to launch any app other that Phone
Go to this Link if your stuck at the activation screen of ios 7 -
If you want to enjoy full functions of IOS 8.x.x or any iOS beta version and get full access to it. Then there is no alternative option than registering your UDID to Apple Developer Account. You can register your UDID bellow.