Monday, 10 June 2013

How to ByPass IOS 7 (Beta 2) Activation screen and UDID registration



Just found this out while playing around with the iOS 7 beta that just came out ! You don't need an Developer account to use ios 7 beta 1. You can easily bypass it. I got this trick by just playing with the beta 1. Do the steps bellow to bypass the activation screen. Easy 10 steps.

Here's how to very simply bypass the iOS 7 beta activation screen :
  1.  Install iOS 7 beta and boot. You will be show the setup screens.
  2. Swipe to the right so as to show the language selection screen.
  3. Press the home button and select Emergency Call. 
  4. Triple press the home button in order to activate VoiceOver.
  5. Tap on the call button. This will highlight the call button.
  6. Swipe to the left on any empty area of the screen. This will start highlighting hidden Phone app tabs !
  7. When Voicemail is highlighted, double tap in the highlight frame. This will start a call to your voicemail, which will fail.
  8. You can now disable VoiceOver by triple pressing the Home Button.
  9. Tap Cancel.
  10. Oh Yeah Done! the new iOS 7 home screen !

Ps. Note : I didn't get the iPhone to launch any app other that Phone 

Go to this Link if your stuck at the activation screen of ios 7 - 
http://iapplestuffs.blogspot.com/2013/06/how-to-fix-this-device-is-not.html

If you want to enjoy full functions of IOS 7 beta 1 and get full access to it. Then there is no alternative than registering your UDID.  You can register your UDID bellow. 


UDID Registration : 

We are offering UDID registration. You can register your UDID here bellow. ($15 USD per device UDID for a year)


UDID
Email ID


(Don't know how to find UDID , Click here ) - 
or Click here  




Please IGNORE the paypal payment on top, now i am offering UDID registration per device for only $15 USD. Please email me (iapplestuffs.udid@gmail.com)  if you want to register UDID of your device and try out IOS 7. Or, You directly send me the payment in this pay-pal account - iapplestuffs.udid@gmail.com** 
And add your UDID in the paypal message. I will register the UDID in few hours.



Or Click here 







Factory Unlock iPhone



    Free itunes / amazon Gift card  

    #  Get free itunes / Amazon gift cards:   http://goo.gl/uFgp7


    Contact us


    iAppleStuffs, we offer iPhone,iPad,iPod Jailbreak and Factory Unlock Service worldwide. We also cover latest cydia tweaksLatest Tech news, Apple stuffs online premium solutions like - itunes error fix, fix iPhone etc. We do App reviews, previews and lots more.

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    That is really interesting, You're an overly skilled blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look ahead to in the hunt for more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

    Review my webpage; kate spade iphone cases 4 soft

    Anonymous said...

    Whats up are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to
    get started and set up my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    my web blog; apple mise a jour iphone

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
    you may be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog
    and definitely will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you continue your great posts,
    have a nice evening!

    Here is my website - %anchor_text%

    Anonymous said...

    I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website
    owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot
    more useful than ever before.

    My web-site; apple iphone 5 16gb price

    Post a Comment

     
    Design by iAppleStuffs | FB page This site is not affiliated with Apple - IOS help | iAppleStuffs